You did exactly what I suggested you don't do. Don't look at the whole. These are the things you actually need to do:
- Identify if a neighbourhood name starts with 'k'.
- Get a city's list of neighbourhoods.
- Get a province's list of cities.
- Identify if a province's name starts with 'c'.
- Get a country's list of provinces.
- Get a list of countries.
They're all independent. Nothing in there even suggests that you have a nested structure in memory.
The hard part:
if $neighbourhood_name =~ /^k/i;
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||