Sorry, I have all sorts of problems with this list.
- 'Lama' and 'Enlightened' expand into other belief systems. I guess this is OK, but to be fair, we would have to add so many that there would now be about 150 levels.
- Evangelist and Patriarch would fall well below Apostle, let alone Pope
- Angel's aren't even human, and are on a completely separate track
- As there is only 1 Messiah, this might be a good candidate to put above Pope, with the current Papal restriction applied (and removed from its current title)
May I humbly submit the following possibilities:
- Whenever there is more than one eligible, we lock them in a room until white smoke comes out. The losers (if they are still alive), drop back to apostle again (and hopefully learn better hand-to-hand tactics) Perlmonks could probably afford top-of-the-line servers if we sold the rights to this to the UFC for PPV
- Popino - "little Pope"
- Pope of Greenwich Village
- I'm not a real pope but I play one on the Internet
- The artist formerly known as 'the Pope'
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||