I'm working on a new package/module, called Test::Referenced, that I intend to upload to CPAN once finished. It's based on an old idea, that has proven to be very useful to me.
Test::Referenced - Test against reference data stored in file(s).
"complex data test",
Full POD is available here: Test-Referenced.txt
I never uploaded anything in Test::* namespace, thus I want to ask some questions before doing so:
- is the package name sane?
- should I contact/ask/confirm something, before uploading a module into Test::*?
- are the function names sane?
- maybe there is some very similar module, about which I'm not aware of, that does similar job?
Thank You for any tips in this matter!
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||