In honor of St. Valentine's Day:
The greatest love of my life is:
- my spouse
- my current Significant Other
- the celebrity I'm stalking
- a former teacher
- a current teacher
- my mastery of Perl-fu
- my programming chops in general
- my capacity for caffine
- my capacity for alcohol
- the Jets
- some other sports team
- a book
- a MMPOG
- residing in a MMPOG
- my Wii
- my iPad | iPhone | iBook
- Love? I don't go into Pon farr for another 4 years!
- my pet (don't look at me like that!)
- New York
- Alice B. Toklas
- Me. Of course I love myself most (Narcissism, NPD)
- What is love?
Revised: Added New York and Alice B. Toklas
Revised: Thanks, Tux!
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||