If my reading of Clipboard.xs in the Win32::Clipboard source is correct, then the module does *not* have any way to make Set() work as anything but CF_TEXT. The docs even explicitly say about CF_TEXT:
this is the only format you can use to set clipboard data
- Submit a request via rt.cpan.org to add this functionality.
- Edit the source to make a SetAs() routine, by combining techniques from GetAs() and Set(). Don't forget to send a patch to Jan Dubois.
- Use Win32::API to directly access SetClipboardData(CF_UNICODETEXT, Data) and related APIs.
- Pay someone to do #2 or #3.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||