|Since I didn't know that the problem was not with PAUSE until the node mentioning the patch, I'm not sure that the title wasn't accurate at that point in time. Vague perhaps, but still accurate. A quibble and your point is taken.
I probably should have phrased that better, thanks :)
With the information contained in your question, and the guidance of How do I compose an effective node title?, effective titles might be:
- FAIL Chess-PGN-EPD-0.25 v5.12.3 MirOS BSD
- tester fail cpansmoke/perl-5.12.3/cpan/build/Chess-PGN-EPD-0.25
- Chess-PGN-EPD-0.25/t/01_epdcode.t Non-zero exit status
- Chess-PGN-EPD-0.25/t/01_epdcode.t Parse errors: Bad plan
- Chess-PGN-EPD-0.25 Failed 7/8 test programs
- problem testing Chess-PGN-EPD-0.25
- Chess-PGN-EPD-0.25 subtest not run on MirOS BSD
"PAUSE problem" makes me think there is a bug PAUSE
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||