You haven't given us much to go on. You might like to consider the following steps:
- Figure out what operating system you are using.
- Manually perform the steps to connect to your wireless network.
- Perform some searches into code available. I found 2 modules on CPAN with a search on "WPA", for example.
- Convert those steps into a script.
- Come back should you have specific problems to solve.
Sane operating systems tend to come with scripts suitable to connect to networks, needing only some editing of a configuration file. I suspect Windows would be harder to script, but maybe some work with Win32::OLE or indeed PowerShell might do the trick.
Also look at How (Not) To Ask A Question.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||