Lesson One in ww
's ad hoc, OTTOMH, CS degree program: Remember to search for the info you need.
Lesson Two, search (as applied to Google): "Computer Science" on-line site:*.edu
Lesson Three (Reading assignment, as obtained in Lesson Two):
- Free Online Course Materials | Electrical Engineering and Computer ...
ocw.mit.edu › Courses - Cached
Free open online Electrical Engineering Computer Science course materials from MIT. Lecture notes, exams, audio video lectures, textbooks by MIT professors.
- Online Program | Department of Computer Science at Illinois
cs.illinois.edu/online - Cached
The program offers a Master in Computer Science degree, online certificate programs related to several different computing areas, and individual courses for ...
- Engineering and Computer Science Online | Engineering at Illinois ...
online.engineering.illinois.edu/ - Cached
Accredited Engineering Degrees Online at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) online.
- Stanford School of Engineering - Stanford Engineering Everywhere
see.stanford.edu/ - Cached
... sequences: the three-course Introduction to Computer Science taken by the majority of Stanford's ... Online social networking with fellow SEE students. ...
Those are just the top four (non-sponsored ad) hits... in what the nice folks at big G say is a list, at least 10 pages in length. Sure, some of them will require fees or tuition, but some are free... and probably geared for individuals such as yourself.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||