Things I find myself cleaning up the most frequently:
- Myself, I probably shower more frequently than most folks, not doing so has bad consequences. Of course I shower with a friend (SWMBO) as often as I can get away with.. to.. err... conserve water.. yeah that's it.
- My glasses. Gotta get them beer stains and dog toungue prints off so I can read my code.
Things I should clean frequently:
- My desk. When I can't find something I know I put on there, it's time to clean off the desk.
- My basement workshop. Can't walk down there any more.
- My E-Mail inbox. Got mail going back to the last system rebuild I did on my workstation at home.
Peter L. Berghold -- Unix Professional
Peter -at- Berghold -dot- Net; AOL IM redcowdawg Yahoo IM: blue_cowdawg
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||