Games to be played once we have something like this:
- Vote for your own nodes! Create a post as an AM, log in, vote for the node, then claim it.
- Claim someone elses node. Find a place with lots of Perlmonks, a YAPC for instance. Snoop the local WiFi network. Intercept an unlock phrase. Claim ownership.
- Post a (potential) controversional node as an AM. See whether it gets support. Claim the node if it does get support, and don't if it doesn't.
- Create a whole thread of AMs replying to each other. Later decide which nodes to claim.
And that's with just half a minute of thinking. I'm sure people can come up with better games to play.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||