|Just another Perl shrine|
Obviously, I did a terrible job describing my problem. Let me retry --
I have no problem running the app. It works fine if I invoke it as a standalone server like so.
Now I view the web site at http://127.0.0.1:3000. I can do a similar thing with plackup, and even specify a different port. All is good. However, I want to access the site at http://mywebserver.edu./gitalist. So, I set up an apache config file for the gitalist website like so
Then I started the built-in gitalist server like above
Now I can go to http://mywebserver.edu./gitalist and the gitalist web site appears, except, all the internal links still point to http://127.0.0.1:3000. As a result, none of the CSS or the images appear correctly. All these links should be pointing to http://mywebserver.edu./gitalist. So, http://127.0.0.1:3000/path/to/gitalist.css should be http://mywebserver.edu./gitalist/path/to/gitalist.css. I don't see any Gitalist config option that allows me to change these links. And, this can't be solved with mod_rewrite.
I hope my issue is clearer now. I will also update the original post with this information.
when small people start casting long shadows, it is time to go to bed