Ok, took the time to read the node which deals with linking and updated my initial post to include a direct link to sourceforge... looks way better now!
Yes, I used cpan to update outdated and install missing modules, so everything should be compiled/linked using the mingw-toolchain. I tried both strawberry-perl 5.10 and 5.12. The version numbers of the used programs:
- gcc: gcc (GCC) 3.4.5 (mingw-vista special r3)
- g++: g++ (GCC) 3.4.5 (mingw-vista special r3)
- ld: GNU ld version 2.17.50 20060824
- gcc: gcc (GCC) 4.4.3
- g++: g++ (GCC) 4.4.3
- ld: GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 220.127.116.1100123
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||