Hello, my name is Ghot: (Gh as in though, O as in people, T as in listen ).
My fav English sound is ough:
- awe: thought, bought, fought, brought, ought, sought, nought, wrought
- uff: enough, rough, tough, slough, Clough, chough
- ooh: through, slough
- oh: though, although, dough, doughnut, broughm, Ough, furlough, Greenough, thorough
- off: cough, trough
- ow: bough, plough, sough
- ou: drought, doughty, Stoughton
- uh: Scarborough, borough, thorough (alt), thoroughbred, Macdonough, Poughkeepsie
- up: hiccoughed
- oth: trough (alt)
- ock: lough, hough
- och (aspirated): lough
- ahf: Gough
- og: Coughlin (also 5)
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||