A couple of other remarks:
You go to a lot of trouble to validate and then open the input file given on the command line, but then you never actually read from the said file...
- You increment month by 1 in this line:
$month = sprintf("%02d", $month+1);
but, as you have already added 60 days, this will add a further 30 (or 31, or 28, or whatever).
- In fact, assuming that you don't want to increment month, that whole chunk of code (four lines) could be simplified to:
my $deadline = sprintf '%d-%02d-%02d 00:00:00', Add_Delta_Days( Today, 60 );
- Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] |
- Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.