|Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister|
Browsing through the Makefile, I see: DLSRC = dl_win32.xs.
That file (dl_win32.xs) does NOT exists on my system, after a bit of WEB searching I find no definite answers.
I have found one, it looks old (A warm day in June, 1995), I did reluctantly place it in the Audio::TagLib build directory without hopes, fortunately I was not let down, it didn't help!
If I am understanding correctly, this loads dll's like MSVCRT, One that I suspect that may be causing these issues.
I obliviously don't have the skills to debug this without some assistance.
In reply to Re^2: Audio::TagLib and Strawberry Perl - New Details
by Anonymous Monk