||Mar 02, 2006 at 12:31 UTC
(12 years ago)
||Oct 23, 2017 at 02:40 UTC
(32 minutes ago)
|Made "The Book":||Aug 03, 2007|
Oct 22, 2017 at 23:11 EDT
|For this user:||Search nodes|
Monks with amusing signatures
holli: You can lead your users to water, but alas, you cannot drown them.
kennethk: #11929 First ask yourself `How would I do this without a computer?` Then have the computer do it the same way.
Other MonkNodes with interesting links
Not many yet, please msg me with others as you find 'em!
Nodes with code I ought to revisit and play with:
- How scalars work (about numbers, text strings, and binary strings) Some perl innards (UTF .. scalar...)
- Dominus A homepage w/ a couple of good refs
- PDF-->HTML via ghostscript
- Microsoft Word Table Reading
- Getting Locations using Distance
- Perl syntax & semantics
- Debugging Tips
- Perl Environment
- Regular Expressions
Someday, I simply *must* learn all the Unicode plumbing. I wonder why it's so complex. I'm squirreling this stuff away towards the day when I need it:
- PerlMonks usage
- Windows Stuff
- Recommeded Reading for Newbies
My better nodes: Apparently not many! ;^)
Stuff I should play with, should the time arise:
Last few changes:
- 2K130129: Added Win/SOAP, trivial format & content fixes
- 2K120425: Added a 'my better' node.
- 2K120414: Added debug link, noted mcdarren's site status.
- 2K120411: Added Unicode links