||Dec 05, 2012 at 17:49 UTC
||May 21, 2013 at 15:02 UTC
(11 hours ago)
May 22, 2013 at 02:21 UTC
- Degree in Law of University Geneva
- MBA, University of Hartford, CT-USA
- Orace and MySQL databases
- IBM Specialist – RS/6000 SP and PSSP v3
- IBM AIX V4.3 system support
- IBM AIX V4.3 system administration
- Sun certified network administrator for Solaris 8
- Sun certified system administrator for Solaris 7
- Sun workgroup and enterprise level system engineer
1996: I start my own IT consulting company specialized in the database area.
1996 - 1999: I work mainly with Oracle databases and PL/SQL.
2000 - 2003: I start using PERL to bring the data from the database to the users.
2003 - 2005: I create a whole trading company from scratch for a private bank.
2005 - now: I keep on working on Oracle and realizing web-application with PERL.
Main PERL realizations:
- A CGI PERL web-application using linear programming to optimize asset allocations.
- A client and account management system for a broker which replicated the data to the trading system.
- A ticketing system for a private bank to secure compliance with international regulations.
Main technologies used:
- Unix, Linux
- Oracle and MySql Databases
- Apache 1.3 to 2.2
- Perl - CGI*, mod_perl, DBI