0. References quick reference
1. Understanding Split and Join
2. RFC: Tutorial - IRC Programming In Perl
3. How a script becomes a module
4. Things you need to know before programming Perl ithreads
5. strings to number and XOR
6. Resorting to Sorting
7. RFC: How to Release Modules on CPAN in 2011
8. Hex String XOR
9. What are pack/unpack used for?
10.Mini-Tutorial: Dereferencing Syntax
11.Help with gtk+ binding for perl6
12.execute perl script frm shell script
Once (shame on you!)
Twice (shame on me!)
More often than I'd like to be
All the time
Just when answering stupid polls
Who you callin' a fool?
I refuse to vote in this ridiculous poll
Results (537 votes). Check out past polls.