0. References quick reference
1. Understanding Split and Join
2. RFC: Tutorial - IRC Programming In Perl
3. How a script becomes a module
4. Things you need to know before programming Perl ithreads
5. strings to number and XOR
6. Resorting to Sorting
7. RFC: How to Release Modules on CPAN in 2011
8. Hex String XOR
9. What are pack/unpack used for?
10.Mini-Tutorial: Dereferencing Syntax
11.Help with gtk+ binding for perl6
12.execute perl script frm shell script
By rote learning.
Via Genetic memory.
It's provided by my firmware.
I just remember them.
Thirty days hath September
My computer gets it right, usually.
I just ask someone else.
Someone punches me on the first of the month.
Results (109 votes),