I suspect some will find your example still quite unclear.
The steps you left out boil down to something like:
- Get a computer running Win32.
- Run the script contained in the root node. Note that it will just hang out waiting.
- In whatever application you happen to be working in that allows you to type multiple lines of text, type in the text of the first example.
- Highlight the first example text that you just entered.
- "Cut" the example (probably by typing Ctrl-X).
- The script will quickly notice that something new has appeared in the cut/paste buffer (clipboard) and process it.
- Type, highlight, then "Cut" the second example.
- Type, highlight, then "Cut" (or "Copy") the third example.
- Wait just a little bit for the script to finish processing your third request.
- "Paste" (probably by typing Ctrl-V).
- Note that what gets pasted is the text after "Produces:"