||Apr 23, 2001 at 20:32 UTC
||Feb 24, 2010 at 22:30 UTC
(5 years ago)
|Location:||Fayetteville, AR USA|
Mar 27, 2015 at 09:08 CDT
|For this user:||Search nodes|
The above picture was taken in Barcelona in December 2007.
The Path to Enlightenment...
- Me? A Monk? :) - 2001/11/07
- Monk, a man who is a member of a brotherhood living in a monastery and devoted to a discipline prescribed by his order
- Friar, Friar, pants on fire - 2001/11/24
- Friar, term applied to members of certain religious orders who practice the principles of monastic life and devote themselves to serving humanity in the secular world. Friars differ from monks in that monks lead a cloistered life within a specific community. Friars belong to a general order and work as individuals in the secular world.
- Wheah's dat pesky wabbot - 2002/01/03
- Abbot, in certain religious orders, the head of a monastery or abbey elected by the members of the order. Regarded as the father of his community, the abbot enforces the rules of the order and administers the monastery.
- bishop - 2002/6/11
- A high-ranking Christian cleric, in modern churches usually in charge of a diocese and in some churches regarded as having received the highest ordination in unbroken succession from the apostles.
Mulled port spiced with oranges, sugar, and cloves.
- pontiff - 2002/09/18
- 1) The pope, 2) A bishop, 3) A pontifex (a man on the highest council of priests in ancient Rome).
- saint - 2003/04/01 Really!
- A person officially recognized, especially by canonization, as being entitled to public veneration and capable of interceding for people on earth. A person who has died and gone to heaven.
-----BEGIN PERL GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
P+++>++++c-P6 R+M++O++MA++E+PU BD C++D
>+++S--X!WP++MO+++PP n CO PO o G
------END PERL GEEK CODE BLOCK------