Some of the ones that I think would work well from those links:
- I dream in Perl
- It's all magic.
- You want it in one line? Does it have to fit in 80 columns?
- But for some things, Perl just isn't the optimal choice. (yet)
- The computer should be doing the hard work. That's what it's paid to do, after all.
- Almost nothing in Perl serves a single purpose.
- Perl did not get where it is by ignoring psychological factors.
I don't mind occasionally having to reinvent a wheel; I don't even mind using someone's reinvented wheel occasionally. But it helps a lot if it is symmetric, contains no fewer than ten sides, and has the axle centered. I do tire of trapezoidal wheels with offset axles. --Joseph Newcomer