Hey everyone, I posted this node
a while back, and while waiting for replies, I went ahead and had these mugs printed. As for the syntax on the mugs, take a look at merlyn
's explanation here RE: JAPH
The colors are a bit hard to see in the photos, they are actually a bit darker. Hunter green, navy blue (almost black), white and marroon. The lettering is a really bright sort of metallic gold. When I get a chance, I will get some better pictures up.
- Yes the lettering is very shiny
- Yes the mugs are dishwasher and microwave safe
- Yes they are guaranteed not to rust, warp or affect the ozone layer
- No I do not as yet know the chemical composition of the ceramic
- I will post an update when I get the lab results back
- The syntax used was traced back through the history books and was found to conform to the standards set forth by the original wizard who coined the term (including the comma)
Feel free to /msg me with any questions :)
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||