The problem with adding more is to ensure that it all fits on one screen (assuming a standard monitor size).
Still this seems to fit ok:
- Are you posting in the right place? Short general question? Q&A
Longer or non general question? SOPW
General thoughts on perlish subjects? Meditations
Is it about the monastery? PMD
Where do I post X? for more.
- Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags
Currently these include the following....
<CODE> <A> <B> <BIG> <BLOCKQUOTE> <BR> <DD>
<DL> <DT> <EM> <FONT> <H1> <H2> <H3> <H4>
<H5> <H6> <HR> <I> <LI> <NBSP> <OL> <P>
<SMALL> <STRIKE> <STRONG> <SUB> <SUP> <TABLE>
<TD> <TH> <TR> <TT> <U> <UL>
- Snippets of code should be wrapped n <CODE> tags NOT
<PRE> tags. In fact <PRE> tags should in general be avoided but if
they must be used then extreme care should be taken to ensure that their contents do not
have long lines (<70 chars). Otherwise the Editors might get mad at you.
- Want more info? How to link
or How to display code and escape characters
are good places to start.
Is that what you had in mind?
Yves / DeMerphq
When to use Prototypes?
Advanced Sorting - GRT - Guttman Rosler Transform
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||