Additional problems thus far, found but not yet reported:
- chatterbox faq dies. I'm currently looking into that, but nothing so far.
- /me yadda </i>foo<i> bar. does not work. It seems to escape the first </i>, then insert a missing </i> at the end. I havn't looked into this yet, but suspect a gready/nongreedy problem.
- A missing tag in a context where font or span is not allowed, combined with htmlerror=1 mode, will insert the font and span tags, then escape them. I havn't looked into this, and this will likely be unfixable, or at least, this requires a deep knowlage of the regex -- I'll leave it to tye.
- <font color=""><span class=""> is used instead of <font color="" class="">. Noted here, but not fixed, because it requires changes to the .pm file, and "might as well" be batched with the other required changes.
Warning: Unless otherwise stated, code is untested. Do not use without understanding. Code is posted in the hopes it is useful, but without warranty. All copyrights are relinquished into the public domain unless otherwise stated. I am not an angel. I am capable of error, and err on a fairly regular basis. If I made a mistake, please let me know (such as by replying to this node).
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||