I'll be reprising my role of "parent" again this year.
Despite being relegated to the sidewalk, it is a key role steeped in tradition, without which the production would simply not get off the ground:
- I'm one of several costume designers this year
- I'm chief prop designer, as well as the construction foreman
- I'm a roadie, schlepping critical equipment including flashlights, extra bags, umbrellas and facial tissues from scene to scene (and we have more scene changes than anything you'll see on the big or small screen, though the scenes are short and the scripts admittedly a bit derivative and redundant)
- I'm a dietary consultant, to ensure the stars of the show don't overdo it during the extravaganza and especially after the curtain falls (the cast party is quite wild until they crash from exhaustion)
- Of course I'm head of security, tasked with keeping my charges safe from traffic, the undead and each other
And in the end, it is still very satisfying and a lot of fun!
I'd like to be able to assign to an luser
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||