The communications devices that I use the most often from
home these days are in this order:
- My voice, when talking to everybody here at the house
- E-Mail. I get about 1200-1400 a day, actually read
about half of them and send about 50 a day. Either my own
personal email or my corporate Lotus Notes email.
- VOIP: I converted my home office telephone to
Vonage and since MCI is doing
their best to piss me off lately I will be converting
the house line over this month. To do this I am going to
add a new switch to dedicate to the VOIP traffic since I
am going to end up with three Vonage voice adapters on
my network, (1 office line, 1 house line, 1 FAX line
and a line for my daughter.)
- Cellular: Since my office telephone rings on my
cell as well as on that office telephone, while I'm
"in-transit" somewhere I can still get business
- CB Chat! :-D
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||