Bill Gates is clearly the most dangerous take a look at the competition...
- Sauron: defeated by the Middle Earth version of a geeky kid- a hungry halfling with hairy feet.
- Darth Vader: defeated by a geeky kid with light sword.
- Lord Voldemort: defeated by a geeky kid with a broom.
- Agent Smith: defeated by a geeky kid with a leather jacket.
- Map in void context: resolved in recent Perl versions, so defeated by a geeky kid this time with a computer.
Bill Gates on the other hand, *is* a geeky kid. :)
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. -Basho
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||