Some quick ideas (don't know if they've been done before)
- Which monk pictures do you find most cute/scary/disturbing?
- Which other programming language would you learn if you only
had more time?
- How much time can you waste in PerlMonks in one day/week/lifetime
(eg 1 hour, 2 hours, > 1 day, "time is never wasted on PM"...)?
- Which killer node would you write if only you had the
skillz (eg teleport, smite user, /msg aliens, etc)?
- Where would you expect to find the greatest gathering of
Perl Monks (eg, here, at a Perl Mongers conference,
linux installfest, under a rock, etc)?
- Which cartoon character do you most resemble (eg
Dogbert, Dilbert, Yosemite Sam, Asterix...)?
- Which cartoon character most resembles Perl?
- How many miles would you walk for a camel?
- Which mind-altering substance helps most with Perl hacking?
- What's your favourite music for coding to?
Ummm... now I've even run out of crap ideas. I'm sure someone
else can do better :-)
(PS: Do I get my XP now? Huh? Please..?)
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||