What Quips you like most in Perl-monks?
- Welcome to the Monastery
- XP is just number.
- P is for Practical.
- Perl Monk, Perl Meditation.
- Just another Perl shrine.
- No such thing as a small change.
- Think about Loose Coupling.
- "be consistent."
- Keep It Simple, Stupid.
- Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister.
- Perl Sensitive Sunglasses.
- Syntactic Confectionary Delight.
- Go ahead... be a heretic.
- There's more than one way to do things.
- Perl: the Markov chain saw
- laziness, impatience, and hubris
- Your skill will accomplish what the force of many cannot.
- good chemistry is complicated, and a little bit messy-LW
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||