Don't Encrypt, Don't Store
If you go with a credit card processor like Verisign or Authorize.Net, you can just reference a previous authorization and tell them to re-bill the customer.
The process works like this:
- Collect payment information.
- Authorize the payment through your gateway (Verisign, Authorize.net, etc).
- Get your authorization number.
- Store the authorization number.
- (Time passes, then it's time to re-bill)
- "Hey credit card company - charge the customer referenced by authorization # XYZ in the amount of $Y.YY"
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||
Others drinking their drinks and smoking their pipes about the Monastery:
(5)As of 2017-01-25 02:29 GMT