|I don't suggest Polls because:
- I program; who has the time?
- I have a life; who has the time?
- I'm looking for work; who has the time?
- I drink, therefore I am.
- Too busy learning Python.
- Too busy learning Perl 6.
- Every original poll has already been suggested!
- Perl Monks shouldn't be so frivolous as to have polls.
- My poll suggesting soul has been crushed by the weight of repeated rejection.
- I can suggest a poll?
- What's a Poll?
Revised: My thanks and regrets to mikeraz for his crushed soul...
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||