The most important thing I have ever forgotten to do because I was writing code was:
- Take out the trash
- Clean my house/apartment/cave
- Eat dinner
- Take the turkey out of the oven
- Sleep (for at least 2 consecutive days)
- Show up for my DnD game (player)
- Show up for my DnD game (DM)
- Pick up my car from the repair shop (oops)
- Show up for work (lame job)
- Show up for work (programming job)
- Show up for work (Self-employed)
- Show up for unemployment benefits meeting
- Show up for court
- Show up to a first date
- Show up to my Sister's/Brothers wedding
- Show up to a wedding where I am the best man/maid of honor
- Show up to my wedding
- Get an appendectomy
- Get a root canal
- Take a final exam
- Graduate from college/graduate school/correspondence school from the back of Popular Science
- Answer this stupid poll
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||