- Hair iron no idea what this even is
- Electric razor don't have one
- Electric toothbrush don't have one
- Electric pencil sharpener don't have one
- Electric garage door don't have a garage, or a car
- Electronic thermometer don't have one
- Electronic blood pressure meter don't have one
- Parking sensor don't have one
- Electric clothes dryer don't have one
- Electric kettle do have one, but could make do without... just use the stove
- Immersion heater don't have one
- Coffee machine don't have one
- Dishwasher don't have one
- Microwave oven don't have one
- Bread maker don't have one
- Electric griddle don't have one
- Barbecue grill don't have one
- Electric or induction stove don't have one
- Electric oven do have one, but would prefer gas
I think I could quite easily live without all the items on your list, and already do live without most of them.
Fridge, freezer and washing machine I wouldn't want to do without though.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||