I know this has been done before, but I think it's time again. As before, please feel free to post anonymously if you'd rather, or not post at all. But I think almost all of us could use a little reflection on how we can help to make Perl Monks a better place.
Forgive me father, for I have sinned. It has been 22 years since my last confession -- I'm not Christian.
- I have not come to the defense of those I feel have been wronged, but instead post things like Return of the Confessional.
- I have been an XP whore in order to gain levels.
- I have gone to my nodelist everytime I see the "Ack! You have lost..." message
- I have not learned enough Everything to be a useful pmdevil, but have instead squandered my powers to seem more informed on the CB.
- I have put off posting things because I know they will be contriversial
- I have fed the animals
- I have refered to my Brothers in Perl as animals
- I have been wary of others, even when they seem to be improving themseleves
- I have not been effective as a peacemaker, because I have not put enough effort into it
- I have stayed out of conversations that I think are vital to the site's survival as a place of joy and learning.
- I'm sure I have done other wrongs. Please, point them out to me. In /msg.
We are using here a powerful strategy of synthesis: wishful thinking. -- The Wizard Book