in reply to __LANG__Monks slogans
in thread Insert Language Here Monks
PascalMonks: there's a way to do it provided your strings are all 255 characters or less.
And for other scientific-programming geeks...
- FORTRAN4Monks: there's a really fast way to do it if you don't need subroutines.
- FORTRAN77Monks: there's more than one way to do it, but only one way to type it.
- SPLmonks: there's a proprietary way to do it.
- JSLmonks: there's more than one way to spell it (but it still won't work in the next version).
However, I must insist on a modification:
- C#monks: this is how you will do it today
If God had meant us to fly, he would *never* have given us the railroads.