in reply to
Re: Whats the average time taken to learn Perl?
in thread Whats the average time taken to learn Perl?
"Seems to me there are a lot of Monks out there concerned about the learning process.."
Yes, indeed. I'm always surprised again about this - but there are some very old rules about learning:
- From easy to complicated
- From slow to fast
- Practice every day
- Have patience
- Try to have a new insight every day
- Start again from step one
And i think there are just three levels to do anything:
- Do it - it's OK when it works
- Do it better - perhaps it is faster or something else
- Do it nice - perhaps it matches a more sophisticated criteria
Best regards, Karl
«The Crux of the Biscuit is the Apostrophe»