|XP is just a number|
You know you've been a member of PerlMonks too long when...by azatoth (Curate)
|on Aug 01, 2001 at 18:27 UTC||Need Help??|
5. You /msg your boss telling him to format his code properly.
4. You submit your colleague's new shirt for consideration -> Delete! Reason : Too 80s
3. You type "/me runs off to work" on a mail to your boss.
2. You proclaim "localtime(),All!" when you enter the office.
And the number one hint you've been on PerlMonks too long...
1. You ++ your spouse on her/his performance last night.
Note : Number 1 is purely hypothetical and I never did it. Honest.
Azatoth a.k.a Captain WhiplashMake Your Die Messages Full of Wisdom!
Get YOUR PerlMonks Stagename here!
Want to speak like a Londoner?