in reply to
Anydata - Update row problem
Not sure if this is related, but see the open bugs in RT, esp the first.
I PPM-installed AnyData this afternoon to kick the tires on your code; then cargo-culted (straight cut'n'paste from the doc) another script... and got only as far as defining the $table at which point, AnyData kicked out an error, squawking that the names I used were NOT valid:
ERROR: sex is not a column in the table!
columns are: name~ fone~ sex~
I dunno. That's not what the code says... and I realize it's not the same issue you're facing, but vers, OS and other diffs may explain (mine, BTW: Win7, AS Perl 5.015)
If you didn't program your executable by toggling in binary, it wasn't really programming!