Clear questions and runnable code
get the best and fastest answer
Re^5: Architecture-specific module conflicts under perlbrewby karlgoethebier (Prior)
|on May 18, 2013 at 10:28 UTC||Need Help??|
«...I can clobber one version with another...»
I hope i got it...
But as i mentioned, i couldn't reproduce it under Mac OS X Mountain Lion with two different versions of Perl (or i think so).
Perhaps it would have been better if i had posted some details of my observations.
Unfortunately i can't access this box on weekend.
But i can do this next week, when back in office.
And i installed another Perl version on my box at home (Lion). If i find the time i'll give it a try (but i'm not shure if this makes sense).
I don't have a Linux box for testing this issue but i think this doesn't matter.
Please note, that i didn't want to be harsh.
I just want to understand this story and bring it to a good end - if possible.Update:
Sorry, i still didn't find the time to check this, but i'll be back ;-)
Best regards, Karl
«The Crux of the Biscuit is the Apostrophe»