in reply to LibXML version
Another way to say it: “What is the thing that is blocking you right now?” What is it, exactly, that is keeping you from getting where you want to go?
- I don’t know what version of the Perl library is installed.
- I don’t know what version of (say ...) libxml.so is being accessed by Perl through that library.
- Perl is accessing an older version (of either or both) than the one I know I need to use to do this.
- I need to update either or both of those things to a later version, but don’t know how to do it and/or don’t think that I have the system authority to do it.
- There is “a specific XML thing” ... <blah blah blah> ... that I am trying to do right now, and I am assuming (or, I positively know) that I must update something in order to do it.
Please clarify, and we will be pleased to help you if we can.