in reply to
Re: Mojolicious::Lite: Should i use the build-in web server?
in thread Mojolicious::Lite: Should i use the build-in web server?
Thank you very much Pizentios for your advice. I'll give it a try.
"...as we have no idea of what your application does..."
Briefly, it's just about tracking some business processes:
- Import some data (CSV or Excel files from various sources AKA departments)
- There are about 1000 records every day
- Every record should have a status
- If a record is "imported" (or initial) status is 0
- If the process is finished status is "solved"
- Status is from 0 up to ~50
- That means: "initial", "phoned customer", "emailed customer", "sent snail mail to customer"... "you didn't pay - go to jail"..."solved"
- If the data matches some criterion (on import), status should be updated automatically
- Sometimes the operators need to update status manually
- Sometimes the operators need to add some comments to the records
- If some status is reached, the data is to be exported as CSV or Excel file for further processing by the next department
- Every record needs to be "checked out" by it's operator and marked as "locked"
- If a record is "checked out" and marked as "locked" it should be visible to the other operators but not editable
- There is a need for some "role concept" (from "read-only" up to do "everything")
I described the software stack i use :-)
Best regards, Karl
«The Crux of the Biscuit is the Apostrophe»