I glad that so many people have enjoyed this article. Out
of the 10 or so e-mail newsletters I subscribe to, I would
have to say that his (Peter Coffee) is the one I like best.
in reply to Re: Reusing code is good; reinvention might be better
in thread Reusing code is good; reinvention might be better
In addition to the links you've requested from the original
post, there is also an online article
Calling the wizards to war
of his that was fun.
Honest, I'm not on the eWeek payroll!
- To read more about sorting algorithms, click here
- To read more about Reasoning Inc.'s automated source code inspection tools, click here
- To read a critique of C++, click here
- To read more about C++, click here
- To e-mail thanks to eWEEK Technology Editor Peter Coffee, click Peter Coffee
"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book - I'll waste no time reading it." -- Moses Hadas