in reply to
Re: Reusing code is good; reinvention might be better
in thread Reusing code is good; reinvention might be better
I glad that so many people have enjoyed this article. Out
of the 10 or so e-mail newsletters I subscribe to, I would
have to say that his (Peter Coffee) is the one I like best.
In addition to the links you've requested from the original
post, there is also an online article
Calling the wizards to war
of his that was fun.
- To read more about sorting algorithms, click here
- To read more about Reasoning Inc.'s automated source code inspection tools, click here
- To read a critique of C++, click here
- To read more about C++, click here
- To e-mail thanks to eWEEK Technology Editor Peter Coffee, click Peter Coffee
Honest, I'm not on the eWeek payroll!
"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book - I'll waste no time reading it." -- Moses Hadas