in reply to
A few comments after a quick scan through the code:
- I'm not sure how you are supposed to install this
as a Win32 service (The supplied subs, "Remove", "Install", etc.
don't seem to have anything pointing to them).
- Some of this code looks like it should be refactored:
e.g. the code for minutos and horas are almost identical,
and with some re-writing you could have much simpler
- You're not useing strict or warnings!
- The name of the crontab file is hard-coded in the
script. You should probably document that!
- (And you should probably document that the names of
the days are hard-coded in Spanish, and where to change
them. If you've not learned how to use POD documentation
try reading the perlpod manpage, very useful!)
Hope that helps.