written using Perl/Tk. This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but it will help you develop and capture regexes. Here's an excerpt from the web page:
regexEvaluater.pl helps users to write (perl) regular expressions for filtering text data. Especially the interactive testing (Tk-GUI) of regular expressions including the immediate visualization of the resulting output makes regexEvaluater.pl a helpful tool for daily use.
The program can be used in 5 different ways:
- Script generator: allows to write the current expression to a executable perl script
- Developing tool: pasting of data (from clipboard or selection (by middle mouse click)) into input area. Copying of the regular expression to the clipboard
- Filter program: modifies input by applying (stepwise) regular expressions
- Extracting tool: extracting useful information by writing the return values of regular expressions to a file
- Browser: browsing structured data by changing input separator