|No such thing as a small change|
Re: Looking for Suggestions on School Projectby diskcrash (Hermit)
|on Sep 14, 2002 at 14:37 UTC||Need Help??|
Your GMS site looks very interesting and has some open issues on features. You might extend those but use a broader context for use in other apps. Some other suggestions:
1. Development of a script for some specific USB device support.
2. Create a new client server app (pick an open port number) and create some nifty chat/game/news/mail/file share display toy.
3. Find a pair of file types that need conversion but no one has built yet. For example astronomy FITS files.
4. Serial port I/O support in Perl has always needed some improvements. How about reviewing it and offering updates.
5. Code and set up an "always on" network port location for other people to test client server apps to. Config it with an e-mail then test it with a socket.. or?
Turn up the heat, Flame!