Well, I could almost tick most of the options given. I code in Perl alot at work for daily sysadmin stuff.
in reply to I mainly write Perl at...
- I code perl at home for fun to get somewhere with my IRC Bot.
- I code perl at home seriously because work won't let me have alot of spare time.
- I code perl at home, because I need a new job, as this one is stressing me out.
- I code perl at 4am cuz the darn bot won't do as I want him to.
- I code perl with a keyboard cuz there's no such thing as brain implants yet, that let me think in perl and get it written on the screen.
Perl is all around me, and I'm too stubborn to start learning Java/C(PP)/C#/someotherlanguage. Maybe i'm not too stubborn, maybe I just lack the time and motivation to do so...