There's a level of Hell reserved for:
- ...people who don't actually know anything about the environment they're working on.
- ...people that seem unable to delete all those random files that just filled up the disk whilst I was testing.
- ...people who write 100 page documents when 5 would have been clearer.
- ...people that don't even consider consulting perldoc or manpages first.
- ...programmers that don't know how to program.
- ...programmers who don't know how to comment.
- ...managers that don't understand that a handful of CPAN modules will save me several weeks work, if only I could get them to consider approving their use.
- ...people (particularly managers) who don't understand just how annoying the mobile phone that's ringing whilst I've been trying to think really is.
- ...job agencies that never get back to you.
- ...job agencies that get back to you 6 months after you find a job elsewhere.
- ...Microsoft :-)
If the information in this post is inaccurate, or just plain wrong, don't just downvote - please post explaining what's wrong.
That way everyone learns.