You forgot a few:
- ... people who use way_too_may_underscores_in_variables
- ... people who limit themselves by only using modules and never rewriting the code to truly understand how it works.
- ... people who have never tried to scrape web pages with regexps.
- ... people who think that templating systems, parameter parsers, etc should not be written just because they're bored of them (and decent ones already exist). There's always room for improvement.
As for my own, I have only one:
- There is a special place in Los Angeles reserved for those who would sit back criticizing other programming languages without ever having used them.