in reply to There's a level in Hell reserved for ________
Wozzit Samuel Clemens who suggested that we should "go to Heaven for the climate; go to Hell for the company"? I'd hate to end up sizzling in the lake of fire next to a fscking marketroid....
Anyhoo, I'd love to see one or several kinds of people burn for eternity:
- Marketeers who avoid any kind of knowledge about the product/project/service that they're selling: fr'instance, the one who promised a customer of mine that they'd be able to get valid email addresses over Caller ID(!).
- People who take criticism of their projects or products as personal attacks.
- People (and I use the term quite loosely) who deliberately avoid revision-control systems.
- People who check known-broken builds into revision-control systems.
- People who write like wankers.
- So-called programmers who can't be arsed to learn De Morgan's Laws, and write baroque and incomprehensible conditionals as a consequence.
- Anyone who, while reviewing someone else's code, changes arbitrary bits of the codebase into their own coding style (hello, Russell! (note: as far as I can tell, that's not russell, but a different Russell)).
Found a typo in this node? /msg me
The hell with paco, vote for Erudil!