- ...Marketing executroids. All of them. From their inability to recognize a good idea that they didn't steal themselves to their belief that shipping on time is more important than shipping a good product, they are a blight on the planet, and will be the first ones up against the wall when the revolution comes.
- ...Managers who assign responsibility without granting authority.
- ...Managers who assign "rush projects" on Friday afternoon.
- ...Programmers who don't bathe.
- ...Product Managers who change the spec halfway through the development cycle. "Uh, as it turns out, Oracle isn't a free database. We need you to make the system work with MySQL by next Monday because we can't slip the release."
- ...Product Managers who make radical changes to the spec every release. "It'll be the same product, but instead of C and Perl under BSD, it'll be Java under Windows NT."
"What do I want? I'm an American. I want more."